The Myth: I been to the campus for the tour before, so I don’t need to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: Regardless if you have been to campus, it is helpful to go to as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Exactly what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard that they are component of the Trojan Family now it is time for pupils to result in the important decision of where you should visit college. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils getting one look that is last they make their choice.
Often times pupils may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April should they went on a trip their junior or year that is senior. But, it can absolutely be worth your shmoop pro time to consult with campus inside the context as an admitted student. When you take a tour as a potential student, you’re coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility? May I see myself right here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted a totally different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is completely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and look that is close. Where would I be residing? Who would be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting a populous town near you! We understand that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but we should be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a spring acknowledge, and so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And while we may be able to move a number of the students towards the autumn semester, spring admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do we do it? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also have a very competitive admission process at USC, so we can never admit all of the wonderful students whom apply to USC. So spring admission allows us to admit even more of this amazing pupils we wish at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits aren’t any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as any other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as every other Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring allows you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease to the college transition by taking classes at a community college that is local. You are able to explore the globe through a study abroad system. It is possible to take a break through the grind and luxuriate in a month or two off of school!
When you haven’t done so already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You can find a lot of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to purchasing USC football season tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For people of you’ve got currently been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the next actions will be if you are admitted, this web site’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you will need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission page. This implies, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1stst, you have actually two days to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill in the FAFSA and also the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We don’t desire your power to invest in USC to be held up by educational funding. The sooner these documents are had by us, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer students, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the better the possibilities. You can submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, therefore don’t neglect to check those options as well.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an email because of the link.
- Send all official that is final from your most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of program, we’re always willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!